* Equal Contribution # Corresponding Author
- Lixing Chen, Yang Bai, Pan Zhou, Youqi Li, Zhe Qu, and Jie Xu. “On Adaptive Edge Microservice Placement: A Reinforcement Learning Approach Endowed with Graph Comprehension”.
- Rui Duan, Zhe Qu, Shangqing Zhao, Leah Ding, Yao Liu, and Zhuo Lu. “Perception-Aware Attack against Music Copyright Detection: Impacts and Defenses”.
- Jiahao Xue, Zhe Qu#, Jie Xu, Yao Liu, and Zhuo Lu. “Bandwidth Allocation for Federated Learning under Wireless Providers with Cost Constraints”. # Corresponding Author
- Xichun Cai, Lixing Chen, Yang Bai, Jun Wu, Youqi Li, and Zhe Qu. “Learning-based DApp Task Scheduling for Elastic Hybrid Computing in Edge Web 3.0”.
- Chengchao Shen, Dawei Liu, Hao Tang, Zhe Qu, and Jianxin Wang. “Inter-Instance Similarity Modeling for Contrastive Learning”.
- Zhe Qu, Rui Duan, Xiao Han, Shangqing Zhao, Yao Liu, and Zhuo Lu. “Guessing on Dominant Paths: Understanding the Limitation of Wireless Authentication Using Channel State Information”. In IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy (S&P), 2024. (CCF A)
- Xingyu Li, Zhe Qu, Bo Tang, and Zhuo Lu. “FedLGA: Towards System-Heterogeneity of Federated Learning via Local Gradient Approximation”. IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics. (Early Access). (CCF B)
- Zhe Qu, Xingyu Li, Jie Xu, Bo Tang, Zhuo Lu, and Yao Liu. “On the Convergence of Multi-Server Federated Learning with Overlapping Area”. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing. (Early Access). (CCF A)
- Tao Sheng, Chengchao Shen, Yuan Liu, Yeyu Ou, Zhe Qu, Yixiong Liang, and Jianxin Wang. “Modeling Global Distribution for Federated Learning with Label Distribution Skew”. Pattern Recognition, vol. 143, pp. 109724, Nov 2023. (CCF B)
- Xingyu Li*, Zhe Qu*, Shangqing Zhao, Bo Tang, Zhuo Lu, and Yao Liu. “LoMar: A Local Defense Against Poisoning Attack on Federated Learning”. IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 437-450, Jan 2023. (CCF A) *Equal contribution
- Zhe Qu, Xingyu Li, Xiao Han, Rui Duan, Chengchao Shen, and Lixing Chen. “How To Prevent the Poor Performance Clients for Personalized Federated Learning?”. In IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2023. (CCF A)
- Jiahao Xue, Zhe Qu, Shangqing Zhao, Yao Liu, and Zhuo Lu. “Data-Driven Next-Generation Wireless Networking: Embracing AI for Performance and Security”. In IEEE Conference on Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN), 2023. (CCF C)
2022 and Earlier
- Zhe Qu, Rui Duan, Lixing Chen, Jie Xu, Zhuo Lu, and Yao Liu. “Context-Aware Online Client Selection for Hierarchical Federated Learning”. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Volume: 33, Issue: 12, 01, pp. 4353 - 4367, December 2022. (CCF A)
- Xingyu Li, Zhe Qu, Bo Tang, and Zhuo Lu. “Stragglers Are Not Disaster: A Hybrid Federated Learning Algorithm with Delayed Gradients”. In IEEE International Conference on Machine Learning and Applications (ICMLA), 2022.
- Rui Duan, Zhe Qu, Shangqing Zhao, Leah Ding, Yao Liu, and Zhuo Lu. “Perception-Aware Attack: Creating Adversarial Music via Reverse-Engineering Human Perception”. In ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), 2022. (CCF A)
- Zhe Qu, Xingyu Li, Rui Duan, Yao Liu, Bo Tang, and Zhuo Lu. “Generalized Federated Learning via Sharpness Aware Minimization”. In International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), 2022. (CCF A)
- Zhe Qu, Shangqing Zhao, Jie Xu, Zhuo Lu, and Yao Liu. “How to Test the Randomness From the Wireless Channel for Security?”. IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol. 16, pp. 3753-3766, June 2021. (CCF A)
- Tao Hou, Zhe Qu, Tao Wang, Zhuo Lu, and Yao Liu. “ProTO: Proactive Topology Obfuscation Against Adversarial Network Topology Inference”. In IEEE Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM), 2020. (CCF A)
- Shangqing Zhao, Zhe Qu, Zhengping Luo, Zhuo Lu, and Yao Liu. “Comb Decoding towards Collision-Free WiFi”. In USENIX Symposium on Networked Systems Design and Implementation (NSDI), 2020. (CCF A)
- Zhengping Luo, Zhe Qu, Tung Nguyen, Hui Zeng, and Zhuo Lu. “Security of HPC systems: From a log-analyzing perspective”. EAI Endorsed Transactions on Security and Safety, vol. 6, no. 21, e5, 2019.
- Shangqing Zhao, Zhe Qu, and Zhuo Lu. “Vulnerability Analysis, Attack Strategies and Countermeasures Design in Network Tomography”. In Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC), Poster Session, 2019.
- Shangqing Zhao, Zhe Qu, Zhuo Lu, and Tao Wang. “Spectrum Tomography Attacks: Inferring Spectrum Allocation Mechanisms in Multicarrier Systems”. In IEEE Symposium on Dynamic Spectrum Access Networks (DySPAN), Poster Session, 2019.